Lined Up Ducks can help keep your project on track through our Project Facilitation services.
We know your project is important, and you want to ensure it is successful and not derailed by other day-to-day commitments you and your team may have, or by conflicting points of view and personalities. Our Project Facilitation services give you access to an independent party to keep you on track to achieve your goals.
We will essentially be the facilitator and accountability manager of the project to ensure it stays on track both in terms of time and focus. We will have the role of mediator and negotiator to get the best results, despite your conflicting priorities. We are the “independent third party” in the process.
- Develop questions to keep the conversation on topic
- Record meetings and actions, and disseminate information
- Follow-up with partners and sponsors
- Create a project plan for the partners and sponsors
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Find the middle ground and the focus of the project
- Create the conditions for good leadership and problem solving; and
- Employ adaptive leadership methods to help mobilise your team to respond in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
Want to find out more? Download our information sheet below or contact us via email or phone to discuss your project and how we can assist you.